SugarCON 2010 is officially upon us – insofar as nothing is official without a press release.
This year’s event is already proving to be bigger and better than ever. More tracks, more speakers, more fun, more…everything.
Stay tuned for some awesome keynotes, and be sure to check out the session tracks on the agenda page. There are SEVEN tracks, yes seven, so far (maybe some super special tracks to come!) – covering a lot of ground, not just CRM, including:
- CRM Strategy – Best practices for formulating, implementing and measuring customer relationship management strategies.
- Open Source and Open Cloud(s) – Define, explore and recommend customer strategies for managing business applications in the cloud.
- Business Apps in the Cloud – Microsoft Azure, Amazon EC2, GoGrid, Rackspace – this track will help developers decide where to spend their time and how to start innovating today.
- Extending Sugar – How to use SugarCRM’s open architecture to change, extend and maybe even revolutionize customer management.
- Beyond CRM – Explores new and innovative ways to use business principles and technologies to place the customer at the center of everything.
- Getting Social – Social CRM is crossing from a novelty to a core CRM process. Learn how your company should be thinking about Social CRM.
- SugarU – These in-depth tutorials will showcase the power of Sugar as a customer management platform, including user adoption, marketing, sales and support tutorials.
So, join us April 12-14 for what is shaping up to be THE business applications event, the cloud computing event, the social media event – oh, and of course the CRM event of 2010!
Be sure to follow on twitter @SugarCON2010 to get lots of updates, discount opportunities and other news.
See you there!